Is Spring just around the corner?????
The weather for the past week has been very rainy and dreary! The forecast, however, as seen below, is for a dry spell with sun!!!!! We will be able to prune more vines and trees and cut the lawn at long last! Here's hoping!
We also had an eventful trip to the IKEA in Brest on Saturday....bought a couch which we sorely needed (for my back pain) and could not have it delivered as it was in the mark down section..."as is". So, we rented a van from Hertz through IKEA and brought it home. Luckily, our neighbor Ronan was home and helped Tom carry it into the house. It looks great and it is very comfortable! Tom was very proud of his conversation in French to get this accomplished and learned a lot of new exciting inventions in the rental business.....
Also had a very nice evening with some British and French friends on Sunday. It was Grand'Mere's day...only one of us was a grandmother, but it was fun and the beef barley soup was great! I was told that Grandmother's Day was invented by the makers of the coffee company Café Grand'Mère.
We are also awaiting the photos of the Northern Lights from our friend, Pilla. She went to the far north of Norway for the weekend and finally saw the lights! The weather must have been great as it has been warm and sunny there for weeks! Can't wait to see her blog....we had hoped to go with her, but we're glad she finally got to experience it....

I have posted the first blog about the Northern Lights. butterflyinnorway.blogspot.com. It was a wonderful trip! I was sooo lucky.
ReplyDeleteSo, today I saw my first azalea bloom of the year! A-ha! Maybe spring will make it here to Bergen, too. Last weekend I saw my first crocus, and now they are almost common to see. I do love spring.
ReplyDelete