Back in the USA....and ready to return to France.....
![]() |
| Tom and Jane relaxing at Jane's gorgeous house! .... before Calla's surgery |
Calla relaxing after her surgery at Jane's!
![]() |
| Even in cloudy, rainy weather, a beautiful place to recuperate!!!!!! Thanks Jane! |
Having a great time with Calla who has finally had her labrum tear in her hip repaired. She is getting better, just having a hard time with muscle cramps...no weight on her leg for 4 weeks will be very hard. Tom left yesterday for Connecticut where he will do some training with his client and then fly back home on the 17th. I will stay until the 22nd. I'm soooo lucky and appreciative of Calla's friend, Mary, who has let me stay in her apartment until she returns from a vacation in Japan on the 20th! Also going to take Calla on Wednesday back to Jane's house for a night on the water...see photo above....while I see the dentist and visit my old aqua arthritis class.....
Calla's birthday/get well party with some of her her great friends from Quebec House where she has lived for 9 years!!!!!






Comments
Post a Comment