Half way mark in the US
I'm having a wonderful, busy time in DC with my daughter. Two doctors appointments down and two more tomorrow. Yesterday I drove to Annapolis and Baltimore in Calla's day old Subaru! What a beautiful car and her first purchased....she traded in our 13 year old Legacy Sedan and before that, she had my mother's Honda. She got a great deal on it as the 2014 models are due to come out shortly. Also got Tom's new laptop from Apple...wow...so thin and light! I am really enjoying the food that I have missed....some are:
Urban BBQ...beef brisket eaten in the car dealer's showroom while waiting to take possession of her new car
Baja Fresh tacos with mango salsa
Bobby Flay's Burgers....fab and onion rings
Texas pickled okra
Affordable fresh blackberries and raspberries
Sour cream and huge baked potatoes
Carrot and red velvet cake
Last night was fun with Megan and Ashley working on a craft project for Ashley's boyfriend. Tonight is Taco night with Calla's friends and her new next door neighbor who moved back here after 9 years in Hong Kong and Australia.
|
| Calla at the National Gallery with Gauguin paintings of Brittany |
![]() |
| Tom in our neighborhood |
![]() |
| Yes, those are iris on the roof! |
.jpeg)



Comments
Post a Comment