Le Soleil (Sun) and now I'm really connected!



The sun has been shinning for the past 9 days without rain!  The weather report (meteo) shows very little chance of rain for the next 10 days at least!  Maybe some clouds this weekend, but lots of sun in the forecast!  The temperatures have been chilly (1 degree below freezing today), but the beautiful sun is warming and the birds and flowers think it's time to call it Printemps (Spring)!  Our pretty red camellia tree is in bloom and you can see the yellow mimosa tree in the background, right top corner.  Also the River Aven is below the sun....and that's not a lamp outside...just a reflection off the French doors.



My new French phone is awesome....on the right in this photo.  I've been using the French flip phone for the past 5 months and now it can simply be used by guests.  It is a phone that you add minutes to as needed.  The phone on the left is Tom's old iPhone that I've used for email and anything on WiFi and the third one from the left is my Verizon phone from the U.S. which doesn't work here as a telephone.

The new phone is a treat! I don't have to buy recharge minutes at the market any more.  It comes with our television menu guide on it, which I haven't been able to find on the iPhone.  Of course it has lots of other features that I still have only begun to explore!  

Comments

  1. Shirley, what brand of phone is it? I just got a phone that actually detects my finger-touches! It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I used it with any Wi-Fi I could find to keep in touch while on vacation. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts