Update on Computer Charger and Glasses

Another fun, full day in France!  We started out by going to the Leclerc Culturel store after getting a phone call that the charger was received at the Concarneau store....I think that is what he said....after waiting about 30 minutes for a person to look for the charger in the back of the store, a young clerk asked us if we needed help.....thanks!  Apparently the guy helping us disappeared and never came back....the new clerk said that they were not able to give us another charger, but that we had to go to Quimper to the FNAC store which was an Apple dealer.   While leaving the store, we noticed an optical store nearby, so we went in and showed them the frame.....not fixable, but they could find a frame to fit the lenses....voila!  Found some very cute red frames and we told them we'd be back after we went to Quimper....they said it would take only about 30 minutes to grind down the lenses to fit the frames....

So off to Quimper and after taking the wrong exit on the freeway, we ended up at the shopping center where we bought the charger in the first place, so we went there to the customer service office and they told us they would send it in to the Apple dealer for us...thank you!!!   (I'm sure that is what the FNAC dealer wanted us to do!)  So, back to Concarneau where the glasses were ready and our debit card worked.....then we went home....seems every day we get out it takes 4 or 5 hours to do anything....at least we get to see more of our area, meet new people, learn more French, drive our fun new car and experience more exciting adventures!  

Comments

  1. It must be a thrill to have a working debit card! The first time Ed and I went back home to the US, I could NOT believe how fast I could get things done, even in a town I didn't know. Emigrating teaches you patience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts