Coming to America.....
What an exciting time this is....I have an opportunity to return to America to pick up a computer for Tom. Seems the cost is sooooo much less in the US than here! So I get to visit my daughter in DC and visit doctors, dentists, and chiropractors....mostly in the Annapolis area. I might also have time to return to my aqua aerobics class which I sorely miss....literally!
I fly from Paris on Friday, June 14th and return on Monday, June 24th. This should be an interesting "culture shock" for me as we have been in France for almost 9 months! There are lots of things that I miss and will bring back a very heavy suitcase!
Our friend Pilla, who lives in Bergen, Norway, will be in Paris for a week with work when I will be in the States....bummer! That could have been a fun time to visit her and that exciting city! Tom will hold down the fort (cottage actually) and will hopefully experience some things that he would not normally do with me.
Roses and lilacs from the garden:
I fly from Paris on Friday, June 14th and return on Monday, June 24th. This should be an interesting "culture shock" for me as we have been in France for almost 9 months! There are lots of things that I miss and will bring back a very heavy suitcase!
Our friend Pilla, who lives in Bergen, Norway, will be in Paris for a week with work when I will be in the States....bummer! That could have been a fun time to visit her and that exciting city! Tom will hold down the fort (cottage actually) and will hopefully experience some things that he would not normally do with me.
Roses and lilacs from the garden:



Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete